GRIP: Combat Racing ‘AirBlades’ Update Now Available For Steam, PS4, And Xbox One
Publisher Wired Productions and developer Caged Element have released the “AirBlades” free update for GRIP: Combat Racing. This free update adds anti-gravity racers and new tracks, across PC via Steam, Xbox One, PlayStation 4. Nintendo Switch will receive this update soon.
Watch the GRIP Combat Racing – Anti-Grav Update Trailer below:
“GRIP now includes all new Anti-Grav vehicles! Choose your ride and dominate the track as heavily armoured rollers race against the futuristic AirBlades for the first time ever, in GRIP – THE ULTIMATE COMBAT RACER!
Harnessing gravity defying physics alongside a bristling arsenal of outlandish weapons, GRIP delivers the fastest, most competitive racing experience ever. Scale walls, ceilings and anything else you can get your tyres on to… as you master tantalising tracks, tricks and perform mind-blowing stunts to race your way across the cosmos.
• Compete with offline split screen or online multiplayer, including team mode
• Hit speeds of up to 767mph on floors, walls and ceilings
• Race your way through 29 tracks across a host of 4 exotic planets… and even deep in space!
• Pick-up 9 power-ups and weapons
• Compete with offline split-screen and online multiplayer
• Faceoff alone or team up in 5 Arena battle maps
• Beat the clock in 19 point-to-point Carkour runs.
• Roster of 30 armoured cars to suit your style”
Cover Photo Credit: Wired Productions