No Pakistani Soldier Or Citizen Died In Balakot Air Strike : External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj - Insight Trending

No Pakistani Soldier Or Citizen Died In Balakot Air Strike : External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj

Share This
No Pakistani Soldier Or Citizen Died In Balakot Air Strike : External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj
External affairs minister and BJP leader Sushma Swaraj on on Thursday said no Pakistani soldier or citizen died in the air strike on a terror camp at Balakot in Pakistan carried out by the Indian Air Force in response to the Pulwama terror attack in February 

Hours after BJP leader Sushma Swaraj admitted that no Pakistani soldier or civilian was killed in the air strike, the public affairs wing of the military on Thursday expressed satisfaction, even joy, that truth had come out at last.

"Finally the truth under ground reality compulsions. Hopefully, so will be about other false Indian claims ie surgical strike 2016, denial of shooting down of 2 IAF jets by PAF and claim about F16. Better late than never. "said director general of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor in a tweet.
However, he expressed the hope that truth about wrong Indian claims about purported successes on the battlefield would also come out soon. ISPR chief happy over Indian foreign minister’s statement on Balakot attack

India’s External Affairs Minister and BJP leader Sushma Swaraj had acknowledged that no Pakistani soldier or citizen had died in the Balakot air strike, speaking at a women’s rally in Ahmadabad, 

Sushma Swaraj claimed the air strike had been carried out in “self-defence”. “When we carried out air strike across the border after the Pulwama terror attack, we had told the international community that we took that step in self-defence only.

Addressing women BJP workers in Gujarat, Swaraj said Indian military was given a “free hand” in the operation but was clearly told that no Pakistani civilian should be killed and also there be “not even a scratch” on the Pakistani army.

She added: “The army was told to target only the terror camps of the Jaish-e-Mohammad, which had taken the responsibility for the Pulwama attack.“And, our army did the same without harming any Pakistani citizen or soldier,” she said.

The Indian minister was of the opinion that the international community had supported India over the air strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended

Post Bottom Ad