Film Noir Horror Game Dollhouse Goes Into Open Beta On Steam
Publisher Soedesco and developer Creazn Studio has just announced that Dollhouse is going into Open Beta on Steam from April 12th to April 17th, Dollhouse is playable in Open Beta on Steam. The Open Beta launches on Friday at 1PM CEST and closes on Wednesday at 4PM CEST. A group of selected people will get the access to Beta one day sooner, on Thursday April 11th, at 1PM CEST.
To get early access to the Beta, players can claim a code here.
The Beta includes the first two chapters of the Singleplayer story, which means around two hours of gameplay. Moreover, two maps from the Online Multiplayer are playable as well, where 2-8 players can hunt each other down.
Here is an overview of the Dollhouse:
“Welcome to the twisted world of Dollhouse. Enter the mind of Marie, a detective suffering from amnesia. Lose yourself in an intense game of cat-and-mouse as you attempt to interpret the charred remains of your memories. You know only one thing for certain, your daughter Emily died that night. Will you unravel the truth?
– Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
– Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
– Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
– Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
– Murder wisely in online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
– Play with 14 different Multiplayer characters, each featuring unique abilities”
Dollhouse launches on May 24th , 2019 for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam. A physical version will be released as well for PlayStation 4.
Cover Photo Credit: Soedesco