Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Receives A New ‘Coffee and Doughnut’ Trailer
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes has received a new trailer by developer and publisher Grasshopper Manufacture. The new trailer for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is called ‘Coffee and Doughnut’ flaunts a decent piece of gameplay. Watch the new trailer ‘Coffee and Doughnut’ below.
Here is an overview of the Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes:
Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world and embarks on a rampage of epic proportions. Inside, there’s an action game, racing, puzzles… A total of seven different game titles!
- With Beam Katana in hand, Travis vows to exterminate every last bug he finds. Chain his simple yet exhilarating basic attacks and his arsenal of skill attacks to cut them down to size.
- A brutal boss lurks at the end of each game. Creatively combine your moves to crush them!
- Collecting all seven Death Balls will allow you to make one wish. Anything you desire can be granted, so make sure to collect them all!
- Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for co-op multiplayer—and partner up with the one and only Badman!
- Also, there is the adventure mode, which tells an all-new story!!
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is set to release on January 18, 2019 for Nintendo Switch.
Cover Photo Credit: Grasshopper Manufacture