Shadow Of The Tomb Raider PC Patch #7 Include Fixes For Crashes, MultiGPU Stability Improvements, And More
Nixxes has released the PC patch #7 for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. This patch updates the game version to 220.127.116.11. The patch includes various fixes of compatibility issues with particular hardware setups.
This patch download is somewhat bigger than normal, and contains many fixes for crashes, MultiGPU stability improvements, stereoscopic 3D fixes when utilizing DX12. Check out the full patch below.
Fixes included in this patch
- Fixes for crashes and hangs that could occur when interacting with specific items.
- Improvements to MultiGPU stability.
- Improved usability of voice-chat feature (for co-op multiplayer).
- Fixes for stereoscopic 3D when using DX12.
- Fixes for crashes on startup we have seen reported by some players, on particular configurations.
- Restructuring of game-data to reduce disc space usage and to allow for a smaller download size for new players. This does make the patch download for this specific patch a bit larger than usual.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Cover Photo Credit: Square Enix