Fortnite update 6.30 has been released close by with patch notes by Epic Games. Fortnite servers are offline this morning, as we’re certain many will acknowledge, is so Epic Games can release the new Fortnite update and Fortnite 6.30 patch notes – listed underneath – for the game.
As per the patch notes, update 6.30 includes the Mounted Turret weapon that was leaked before this week.Make a mess in new Limited Time Mode and defend your structure with the Mounted Turret! Save the World gets a makeover with a full updated Skill Tree! Join the battle with the most up to date Hero, Airheart.
Epic Games has also changed the way Glider Redeploy works in Battle Royale games.Then there’s the Food Fight LTM, which pits the Durr Burger against the Pizza Pit.
Mounted Turret (Battle Royale)
Hooooooold! Strap into the new Mounted Turret and keep your enemies at bay. Remember not to shoot for too long or you’ll overheat.
|Credit : Fortnite|
Food Fight LTM (Battle Royale)
Based on the rivalry between Durrr Burger and Pizza Pit, each team will be representing one or the other, and will need to stop the other team destroying their big mascot head.
When the match begins, there will be a large impassable barrier separating the two teams for the first five minutes, giving both sides time to prepare for the fight.
The intention is that while the barrier is up, teams will make a defensive build around the mascot head, with material resources gained at 100% extra from gathering, and increased building materials found on the ground.
The battle of Durrr Burger versus Pizza Pit has begun. Two teams on either side of the map. A huge barrier runs down the middle. Build a fort to protect your restaurant mascot. When the Barrier lowers, destroy the enemy’s mascot to win the match!
- Optimized particle effects processing, including fixes for non-visible systems.
- The Sprint by Default setting will be enabled by default for all new players.
- Fixed push-to-talk getting interrupted when entering or leaving a menu.
- Fixed selecting Voice Chat input and output devices in the options menu when there is more than one non-default input or output device.
- Fixed an issue where weapons could have the wrong textures applied.
- Improved the speed of gathering information when submitting feedback in-game.
- Push-to-talk now works in the menu when bound to mouse buttons other than left and right click.
- Improved the sorting order and separation of party invite and friend actions.
- The chat window will automatically switch to the Team or Party chat whenever joining a team or party. Restored system messages when party and team members join.
- Increased the expanded and minimized size of the chat window.
- Chat scrollbar is no longer visible when chat is minimized.
- Whispers received while Party or Team chat is open will now appear in-line in the current window.
- Getting kicked from a party will no longer forcibly remove the player from the current match or zone.
- Fixed an issue where invites sent to PS4 friends who are not also Epic Friends would work unreliably if that friend came online after you started the game.
- Fixed issue where banners were too small or incorrect in certain areas of the UI.
- Fixed an issue where chat text would not appear when playing in a game unless the chat window was hovered on or opened/closed.
- Fixed an issue where your console friends that were not Epic friends were displaying their Epic name in your friend’s list.
- Fixed issue where play-with-friends challenges weren’t properly awarding progress.
- Battle Royale cosmetics should no longer appear on Save the World heroes.
- Remove d the combined chat channel (named “All”), it wasn’t as useful as we had hoped and was being confused for the Global chat channel.
- Friend s playing the same game mode as you will now appear at the top of the Friends list.
- Re-added Battle Royale hologram visuals for people who are actively in-match.
- Text describing players remaining and time-in-match will be restored soon.
- Fixed an issue that could result in “ghost” party members after a Save the World match.
- Fixed an issue that would allow a Battle Royale hero to appear in the Save the World lobby.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Mounted Turret added (Legendary Trap)
- Found in Floor Loot, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Supply Llamas
- Unlimited Ammo, but will overheat if fired too often.
- Can only be placed on floors.
- Damage the Mounted Turret by shooting it directly or by destroying structural support.
- The floor piece it is placed on is invulnerable.
- Once placed, can be used by any player regardless of team affiliation.
- When a vehicle passenger uses a Grappler, the movement has been smoothed out by retaining more vehicle momentum.
- Pickaxe damage against players has been increased from 10 to 20.
- Adjusted Assault Rifle shell ejection settings to prevent the shells from obstructing reticle while firing while aiming down sights.
- Balloons now have proper audio and visual effects if several are popped simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue in which players could take damage when leaving a Quadcrasher while using Balloons.
- Fixed Quadcrashers being movable by walking into them.
- Improved lobby performance and memory usage on Switch.
- Optimized animation performance. Animation now operates with a fixed time budget, and will dynamically adjust quality and update rate based on load.
Source : Epicgames