|Cover Photo Credit: EA|
Battlefield V Update, Resolves Stability Issues, Enables DXR Ray Tracing, And More
EA has released update for Battlefield V. The update resolves a few stability issues and few bug fixes related to game modes. The game is due in full release for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on November 20. The game is available for the Origin Access Premier subscribers since November 9, and those with Deluxe Edition can play the game from November 15.
This update additionally enables DXR ray tracing for supported graphics cards. Check out the release notes below:
- Fixed an issue that could result in a very uneven number of players at the start of a round.
- Made improvements to matchmaking with a full squad which should result in less disconnects.
- In some cases, the revive functionality would suddenly stop to function for all of the players on a server. This has now been fixed.
- Further improvements to game client stability have been made.
- In the Airborne game mode, spawn protection has been added when attackers spawn into planes. The planes are no longer as vulnerable to AA fire as they used to be at longer distances.
- Fixed an issue in Airborne where the bomb carriers could finish arming the objective even though they were dead.
- Players can no longer shoot down airplanes too quickly in Airborne, which could result in the attackers not being able to spawn.
- In War Stories, players are no longer able to collect Letters while playing offline due to them not being able to update the persistence counters, which requires an online connection.
- Fixed an issue where a weapon would disappear on the weapon selection screen.
- Fixed an issue in Frontlines mode on Devastation where the bomb in some rare cases spawned inside a wall.
- Fixed an issue which made the menus unusable when cancelling a matchmaking session.
- Fixed an issue with the lens sight alignment on the MP34 weapon.
Xbox One Only
- Improved how the game resumes when using the Xbox One Instant-On function.
- DXR ray tracing can now be enabled with graphics cards that support this function.
The game is due in full release for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on November 20.