|Cover Photo Credit: Epic Games|
Fortnite Battle Royale – Where To Go To Score A Goal On Different Pitches in Fortnite
The Week 7 challenges are here in Fortnite: Battle Royale, and this week is the enormous one. Toward the start of the season, the Blockbuster challenge requesting that we finish seven entire week of challenges with a specific end goal to open a unique, epic-level skin, and that implies no one has possessed the capacity to do it up to this point. Regardless, you must endure the week 7 challenges, in any case, and that is what we’re here to help with. To pay tribute to the World Cup, one of the challenges request that you score a goal on 5 diverse soccer- – or football, for the non-Americans- – pitches over the guide. There are just three of these that resemble ordinary fields, however there are a couple of shrouded ones you can use to round it out. Here’s the place you’re going:
- The first is difficult to miss: it’s a mammoth stadium that Epic just included into the diversion north of Pleasant Park.
- Pleasant Park – Southeast of Pleasant Park on the Battle Royale map, locate another full football pitch inside a large, rectangular building
- An indoor field, in an large anonymous territory only west of Tilted Towers.
|pic source: usgamer.net|
- There’s a ball in the parking garage of the holder warehouse north of Retail Row. Two compartments fill in as the goal.
- One of the fields in the northeast of Fatal Fields has been changed over into a soccer pitch
- Risky Reels – There’s a temporary, and somewhat decrepit looking football field found specifically underneath the large advertising board in the south end of Risky Reels.
- In the parking garage of Flush Factory, with two toilets filling in as the goal.
- Tomato Town – If you make a beeline for the southeast of Tomato Town itself and find the transportation compartments, you’ll locate the temporary soccer pitch among them.
|Credit: Epic Games|